<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8699849860557724550?origin\x3dhttp://themelodyofmyown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 19, 2014

Took me long enough to firm Warwick
I was afraid that i made the wrong decision x.x 
Well, now it's settled. 
I had to make a decision quick to apply for accommodation you see. 

You might have been wondering, what happened to Bath?
Thing is, i got rejected. 
I have no idea why. Because normally once Bath asks for 1119, then the offer letter will come straight after
but my case wasn't like that, i got the email, but after i sent them
I received no response. 
Then a month later, i got rejected.
Why yes, i was pretty upset during that period as Warwick hasn't offer me yet 
I started question myself, "was i not good enough?"
Kept wondering what went wrong 

Then, a week after, i got over it. 
Thinking that, i might as well go to Leeds, since it's good for accounting and finance too.
Maybe the name just isn't that good compared to Warwick and Bath. 

So now you know how incredibly happy I am when i received the offer letter from Warwick. 
actually, even if Bath and Warwick both offered me 
I would choose Warwick on second thought, as Warwick's Business School is quite well-known
and Bath's ranking isn't that stable compared to Warwick 
So, i don't really care if Bath rejects me 
Since Warwick accepted me, means that I am good enough to enter a good uni :) 
Besides, i get a JPA scholarship if i go to Warwick (with bonding of course, urghh)

And for those who wonder why I didn't apply for LSE
I want to spend 3 years of my university life in a campus :) 
I had enough of city campuses such as Help (the college i'm studying at right now) 
I would really love a proper campus life. 
Wouldn't want the three years of mine go to waste 
hehehehe 

Once you got older, every decision you make, affects your future 
So, think wisely :) 
a smile a day keeps the doctor away :)





Profile

Photobucket
I'm Wei Xin :)
[Wabbit♥] I love to sing
学记, B25073 ♥
第25届雪隆区学生记者培训营 第3组[超仁者]
蕉赖区 秘书
宝贝营 秘书[呆呆熊]
主题营-动漫营 营长[考密斯]
户外探险营 第一组 [老鹰]
第26届雪隆区学生记者培训营 秘书
第20届联谊会 蕉赖区协调员
I love everyoneee =D

Tagboard






Melody

Photobucket