<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8699849860557724550?origin\x3dhttp://themelodyofmyown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 6, 2014

First paper in about 4 days! 
and i ran out of mood to study D: 
i seriously can't wait for chinese new year
I want to go out without feeling guilty

As usual,
My room is in a huge mess
all my notes and papers lying around the floor and i don't even bother picking it up
cause i know i'll definitely lay them there after i study 

Speaking of exams,
i can't believe my exam timetable -.-
Two of my papers ends at 6
and make things worse, both are on fridays. 
imagine, driving at 6, on a friday from damansara to kl? 
wonder what will i do. SIGH 

Ahh, got sick of studying.
I hope i get this exam over with and learn new stuff next semester! 
(feeling like a nerd) 
i seriously miss going to classes and rushing homework in the midnight
because, we've been preparing for exams like since November as we have mocks that time

oh, please let January be over already.
i'm so tired of exams preparations. 
a smile a day keeps the doctor away :)





Profile

Photobucket
I'm Wei Xin :)
[Wabbit♥] I love to sing
学记, B25073 ♥
第25届雪隆区学生记者培训营 第3组[超仁者]
蕉赖区 秘书
宝贝营 秘书[呆呆熊]
主题营-动漫营 营长[考密斯]
户外探险营 第一组 [老鹰]
第26届雪隆区学生记者培训营 秘书
第20届联谊会 蕉赖区协调员
I love everyoneee =D

Tagboard






Melody

Photobucket