<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8699849860557724550?origin\x3dhttp://themelodyofmyown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 7, 2013

Should i say that it is awkward? 
People who i thought was important, weren't that important
or maybe they don't consider me as important
But
People who i thought wasn't that crucial in my life
actually proven to me, how much i need them.

It is a relieve that.
it is not yet too late for me to realise this.
in fact, it is just in time.
for me to really know, who cares for me and who doesn't 

I'm happy actually.
I kept searching for that certain someone in my life
and just went i was giving up
but, he/she is actually right by my side all this time.

Thank you. 

如果有一天我不找你了,你会不会找我?
 :)
我多希望你会。
可惜:')
a smile a day keeps the doctor away :)





Profile

Photobucket
I'm Wei Xin :)
[Wabbit♥] I love to sing
学记, B25073 ♥
第25届雪隆区学生记者培训营 第3组[超仁者]
蕉赖区 秘书
宝贝营 秘书[呆呆熊]
主题营-动漫营 营长[考密斯]
户外探险营 第一组 [老鹰]
第26届雪隆区学生记者培训营 秘书
第20届联谊会 蕉赖区协调员
I love everyoneee =D

Tagboard






Melody

Photobucket