<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8699849860557724550?origin\x3dhttp://themelodyofmyown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 21, 2013

Well
just a random thought :P 

last time, when we have problems doing our homework
we would always call our friends to ask for help
that's why you can remember every single  phone number of theirs

but now, 
since smart phones are created
when we encounter any problems, we would just whatsapp our friends
"ehh, how to do 6D ah? can you send me a picture?"
well, so i never actually hear their voices through the phone before
hahaha 


a smile a day keeps the doctor away :)





Profile

Photobucket
I'm Wei Xin :)
[Wabbit♥] I love to sing
学记, B25073 ♥
第25届雪隆区学生记者培训营 第3组[超仁者]
蕉赖区 秘书
宝贝营 秘书[呆呆熊]
主题营-动漫营 营长[考密斯]
户外探险营 第一组 [老鹰]
第26届雪隆区学生记者培训营 秘书
第20届联谊会 蕉赖区协调员
I love everyoneee =D

Tagboard






Melody

Photobucket