<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8699849860557724550?origin\x3dhttp://themelodyofmyown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 16, 2013


I was just complaining about how hungry i am and this came outside my front door -.-
i felt kinda shocked -.- 
and paiseh on the inside 
but she said she had nothing to do LOL.
hahaha thanks anyway :D

I do hope i don't get a stomachache after drinking that apple orange carrot juice
she said it has plenty of nutrients for me to do my exams tomorrow
hahaha
she's kinda sweet, (stop you stop grinning) 

my tummy is grateful to you *bows* 
and i was bored of doing pass year papers. 
WEEEEEEEEEE
thank you *blushes* 

maybe it will be my turn to deliver this during your exams HEHEHE 

a smile a day keeps the doctor away :)





Profile

Photobucket
I'm Wei Xin :)
[Wabbit♥] I love to sing
学记, B25073 ♥
第25届雪隆区学生记者培训营 第3组[超仁者]
蕉赖区 秘书
宝贝营 秘书[呆呆熊]
主题营-动漫营 营长[考密斯]
户外探险营 第一组 [老鹰]
第26届雪隆区学生记者培训营 秘书
第20届联谊会 蕉赖区协调员
I love everyoneee =D

Tagboard






Melody

Photobucket