Wednesday, November 3, 2010
When I reach my hand and I call your nameI just find myself deeply breathe againAll this confusion makes me want you moreDon’t know why I keep on coming back to you?Is this love?you know what? my schedule is FULLY PACKED9/11- Zoo Trip10/11- Khidmat Masyarakat11/11- *secret for now*12/11- prefect's night13/11- class party (i guess)16/11- preparation17/11- interview O.OAHH... i'm just
so bored right now.. till i
even post my timetable in my blog.
.... i'm seriously
waiting patiently for my
pictures from yesterday's trip =(
Yer. ping ar.. don't so lazy..
faster upload!!!!! =D
so for the mean time... no pictures of me here yet.. AHEM hahahaha
urgh.. i want those pictures so badly....and i'm
BORED OUT!! save me?
that's why i
hate holidays... i have absolutely
nothing to doand i
can't seem to
bring myself to do my
theory and
practise my pianodie la... but a
good thing is..
i'm gonna see kwx.. or
am i? =(
super missing everyone now... i wanna see
kwx~~~ kwx~~~ kwx~~~1 month didn't see liao =( and
val val also....... =(
but i still see tor tor, clinton and michelle around.. hahahahahhaaAh.. missing .......... you.......... soooo.........badly............ T^T