<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8699849860557724550?origin\x3dhttp://themelodyofmyown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm back. i mean the me singing on stage.. hahaha
Well, kindaaa sang today.. hahahaa still have stage fright ..GAH.
can't stop holding shu ping after singing... YIKES
anyway, training my guts.. hoho.... so i'm entering the talent contest thing.. haha

MUAHAHA.. soon you will all hear my sweet voice again *ahem ahem* *perasan alert!*
sorry, these days i can't stop being perasan... =P
you know what? i finished one novel today.. ohoho.. 2 more books to go T.T
泡沫之夏.. decided to read the novel rather than watching the show
cause i very trust ping's taste ..hahahaha

i don't feel hurt or wanna cry for the time being...
cauz ping say the characters love till very hurt ma.. ya meh? i don't really feel it yet ==
YER. cold blooded dy O.O argh, cannot a ... must have warm blood
to prove that i'm still human ^^ WEEEeee~
fine, i'm crazy @@

晴,我会做出一些不可思议的事情。。OHOHOHOHOHo
a smile a day keeps the doctor away :)





Profile

Photobucket
I'm Wei Xin :)
[Wabbit♥] I love to sing
学记, B25073 ♥
第25届雪隆区学生记者培训营 第3组[超仁者]
蕉赖区 秘书
宝贝营 秘书[呆呆熊]
主题营-动漫营 营长[考密斯]
户外探险营 第一组 [老鹰]
第26届雪隆区学生记者培训营 秘书
第20届联谊会 蕉赖区协调员
I love everyoneee =D

Tagboard






Melody

Photobucket